Get the book the media and the Left don’t want you to read…
> Kindle eBook
Get the facts—Liz reveals the lies being told by the media and the Left based on:
- Interviews with (former officers) Derek Chauvin and Thomas Lane
- Officers who were on the front lines during the riots.
- Court documents the jury didn’t see & more…
Upcoming Book Signings
|Owatonna, MN||May 30||VFW, 5-7pm|
|Waseca, MN||June 5||American Legion, 6-8pm|
|Prior Lake, MN||June 18||The Pointe Grill & Bar, 2-4pm|
|Litchfield, MN||June 20||Litchfield Opera House, 6-8pm|
|Lonsdale, MN||June 27||American Legion, 6-8pm|
|Sauk Centre, MN||June 28||Eagles Healing Nest, 6-8pm|
|Clear Lake, MN||July 23||Palmer House, 12-3pm|
Coming Soon: The Crowdfunded Documentary!
The upcoming documentary—based on the book—is now underway in cooperation with Defend The Heroes, a non-profit organization.
>> Make a donation and help Liz bring the truth to light
About the author
Liz Collin has been a truth-teller for 20 years as a multi-Emmy-Award-winning reporter and anchor.
Aside from her writing projects and public speaking engagements, she currently works for Alpha News.
Liz is a Minnesota native who lives in the Twin Cities suburbs with her husband (former Minneapolis Police lieutenant and union leader), adventurous son, and loyal lab.
> Latest articles/videos on Alpha News
About the documentary…
They’re Lying: Audiobook Now Available
About the book
Award-winning investigative journalist Liz Collin sets the record straight. She uncovers what really happened on a street in Minneapolis that set off the rioting, the demands to defund the police, and the skyrocketing crime everyone across the country has been left to suffer.
Liz exposes how the media and the Left manipulated the facts to dupe and divide America. In between, she explains how her own life was turned upside down. Liz was a familiar face on the news in the Twin Cities. Her husband, Lt. Bob Kroll, was president of the Minneapolis police union—and personally blamed for the rioting by the ACLU, Mayor Jacob Frey, and so many others. Liz and Bob were attacked by social media mobs and cancel-culture vultures. Amid all the chaos, they also watched protesters, politicians, and civil-rights leaders smash piñata effigies on their front lawn.
This book also reveals the cover-ups, hidden political connections, and strange coincidences involving crime and corruption in Minneapolis. It points out those who could have stopped the insanity and given civility a chance. But most of all, it tells the truth about one of the biggest lies the media and the Left have ever told.
Those Who Refused to Speak to the Media—Speak Out in This Book…
The book is based on extensive research—and interviews with people who haven’t spoken to the media before (and probably never will), including:
- Derek Chauvin (former Minneapolis police officer convicted for George Floyd’s death)
- Thomas Lane (former officer who was also convicted)
- Scott Creighton (who arrested George Floyd in 2019 during an undercover drug investigation)
- Carolyn Pawlenty (Derek Chauvin’s mother)
- Eric Nelson (Chauvin’s defense attorney)
- Gary Nelson (former SWAT leader who warned about being unprepared for civil unrest—6 months before the riots)
- Minneapolis Police officers who tell the real story about surrendering the Third Precinct to “peaceful protesters”
- And others who knew about the strange political connections, gang associations, and the truth behind the arrest and death of George Floyd, the riots, and the aftermath…
THEY’RE LYING: The Media, The Left, and The Death of George Floyd
Written by Liz Collin
Edited by Dr. JC Chaix
Published by Paper Birch Publishing
Amazon Paperback ISBN: 9798218-06301-6
Retail ISBN: 9798987301708
Retail price: $19.99
- Publisher: Paper Birch Press (October 18, 2022)
- ASIN: BOBJNG6N8D
- Language: English
- Paperback: 261 pages
- 1.01 pounds
- 6 x 0.59 x 9 inches