Upcoming Book & Documentary Events
|Quinny’s Sports Bar, 6-8pm, book talk/sale, presentation at 7pm
|Coon Rapids, MN
|Coon Rapids VFW, 6-8pm, BPOU meeting, book sale, presentation at 7pm
“The Fall of Minneapolis”
The crowdfunded documentary based on the book!
Produced by Liz Collin
Producer Liz Collin and director Dr. JC Chaix working on the set of the upcoming documentary “The Fall of Minneapolis.” Photo by Jia C.
About the author
Liz Collin is a multi-Emmy-Award-winning reporter and news anchor. She is also a public speaker, media producer, and investigative reporter for Alpha News.
Her work includes the Amazon bestseller They’re Lying: The Media, the Left, and The Death of George Floyd (Oct. 2022) and the documentary The Fall of Minneapolis (Nov. 2023).
As a truth speaker for more than 20 years, Liz has given a voice to many who otherwise would have been kept silent—and her investigative reporting has led to the founding of new state laws.
Liz is a Minnesota native who lives in the Twin Cities area with her husband (a former Minneapolis Police lieutenant and union leader), adventurous son, and loyal lab.
Award-winning investigative journalist Liz Collin sets the record straight. She uncovers what really happened on a street in Minneapolis that set off the rioting, the demands to defund the police, and the skyrocketing crime everyone across the country has been left to suffer.
Liz exposes how the media and the Left manipulated the facts to dupe and divide America. In between, she explains how her own life was turned upside down. Liz was a familiar face on the news in the Twin Cities. Her husband, Lt. Bob Kroll, was president of the Minneapolis police union—and personally blamed for the rioting by the ACLU, Mayor Jacob Frey, and so many others. Liz and Bob were attacked by social media mobs and cancel-culture vultures. Amid all the chaos, they also watched protesters, politicians, and civil-rights leaders smash piñata effigies on their front lawn.
This book also reveals the cover-ups, hidden political connections, and strange coincidences involving crime and corruption in Minneapolis. It points out those who could have stopped the insanity and given civility a chance. But most of all, it tells the truth about one of the biggest lies the media and the Left have ever told.
Those Who Refused to Speak to the Media—Speak Out in This Book…
The book is based on extensive research—and interviews with people who haven’t spoken to the media before (and probably never will), including:
- Derek Chauvin (former Minneapolis police officer convicted for George Floyd’s death)
- Thomas Lane (former officer who was also convicted)
- Scott Creighton (who arrested George Floyd in 2019 during an undercover drug investigation)
- Carolyn Pawlenty (Derek Chauvin’s mother)
- Eric Nelson (Chauvin’s defense attorney)
- Gary Nelson (former SWAT leader who warned about being unprepared for civil unrest—6 months before the riots)
- Minneapolis Police officers who tell the real story about surrendering the Third Precinct to “peaceful protesters”
- And others who knew about the strange political connections, gang associations, and the truth behind the arrest and death of George Floyd, the riots, and the aftermath…
Written by Liz Collin
Edited by Dr. JC Chaix
Published by Paper Birch Publishing
Amazon Paperback ISBN: 9798218-06301-6
Retail ISBN: 9798987301708
Retail price: $19.99
- Publisher: Paper Birch Press (October 18, 2022)
- ASIN: BOBMPGTN7C
- Language: English
- Paperback: 261 pages
- 1.01 pounds
- 6 x 0.59 x 9 inches